Upon installation of your landscape you will have the responsibility of caring for your plant material. When project is completed, we will give you general plant care guidelines and program your irrigation controller. We will check the property within 30 days of installation and will advise you of any irregularities. Should you start noticing plant decline such as wilting, leaf drop, discoloration, insect infestation, etc. please call us immediately. This will allow us to quickly determine possible causes of plant stress and recommend solutions.
If you wish to keep your landscaping looking its best and do not have time and/or knowledge to devote to plant care, please consider our professional landscape maintenance service program. Our program is custom designed to meet the needs and preferences of each client.
Occasionally plants will not survive the process of new installation. We will gladly replace them at no charge up to 90 days from the date of installation. Plant materials that failed will be replaced as soon as they become available and as quickly as our schedule permits. Within the following schedule, we will guarantee to replace, once, any plant installed by Trim All Lawn Service, Inc. that fails to grow. Ninety (90) days limited warranty is provided for all plant material and trees for one year. Reasonable growing conditions must be maintained as a provision of the warranty including automated irrigation, insect and disease control and protection from unreasonable damage by pets, pedestrians and/or third parties.
What is not included in our warranty:
1. It is the customer’s responsibility to locate, identify, and notify Trim All Lawn Service, Inc. of all underground conduits, wiring, pipes, septic systems, etc. Any damage to such underground conduits, wiring, pipes, septic systems, etc. shall not be the responsibility of Trim All Lawn Service, Inc. We have the right to substitute any plant under warranty with one of equal value. The landscape contractor shall not be held responsible for concealed conditions such as, but not limited to, rock, water, clay pan, asphalt or any other obstacles encountered which are not apparent at the time of estimating.
2. It will be the customer’s responsibility to clear the area to be landscaped of all debris, building materials and any other obstructions, unless Trim All Lawn Service, Inc. is contracted to do so.
3. Substitutions of plant material may be necessary due to the availability of certain materials, with designer and customer approval.
4. Proposal subject to market conditions at time of installation and priced as a complete installation.
5. All agreements contingent upon strikes, accidents or delays beyond our control.
6. A minimum of three (3) business days notice from the date of acceptance of proposal will be required for the purpose of obtaining underground locates for subsurface utilities before any work may commence.
7. Landscape Irrigation Contractor will not be responsible for any private utilities not located by Sunshine One Call Utility Locating Service.
8. Additional irrigation retrofit or adding to existing system to accommodate new plantings will represent an added charge over and above the landscaping cost and will be performed on a time and materials basis.
9. All sub-contracted work (i.e. Hardscape, Pavers, Irrigation, Landscape Lighting, Synthetic Turf, Specimen Palms and Trees, etc. will be warranted as stated on the proposal.